La Ruta de la Tapa (Tapas Tour) is an initiative organized by the Spanish Chamber of Commerce in Korea (ESCCK), the Embassy of Spain in South Korea, Foods and Wines from Spain, Turespaña and British Airways to promote Spanish cuisine and Spanish restaurants in South Korea. Spanish restaurants based in South Korea can participate in the initiative contacting ESCCK and providing a glass of beer or sangria + tapa for KRW 9.000 to their customers. The initiative will be from May 14th to June 14th .
Customers can participate in the Ruta de la Tapa going to the Spanish restaurants and ask for the “Tapa promotion”. They could also win a flight ticket to Spain, sponsored by British Airways.
How to participate:
1. Choose two restaurants from our Tapas Tour Restaurants List. You can find them on: https://www.escck.com/tapastour/
2. Follow @escck_spain on Instagram.
3. Post two pictures of the tapas menu on the same post on your Instagram account.
4. Use the hashtag #TapaSeoul
5. Tag @escck_spain on your post
6. Get as many likes as you can!
On Monday 11th of June we will close the contest. On Tuesday 12th of June we will announce the winner on our social media!
The winner will be invited to the Tapas Day Cocktail on the 15th of June at the Spanish Embassy.
*Even though the ticket is free of charge (sponsored by British Airways) the winner will have to pay for taxes and YQ.